Thursday, April 8, 2010

Journal Post 2

Dear who im talkin to, Me and George are good friends. he takes care of me and i think he even love me. i thought that we argue because he dont like me but he told me that he only does that because he dont want me in no trouble. We had finaly made it to the bunk house and we met the boss man his son and others. i dont think the boss likes George cause he speaks up fo me. He told me not to say a word and i didnt. the boss thinks he gonna take my money from me evrytime we get payd but George doesnt i want him to so we can get our own land where i can tend the rabbits and work and play and be happy with George. Thats all i want is some rabbits and George happy. But i have to start my first day of work so i will write later and try to stay out of trouble cause i dont like it when George is mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment