Thursday, April 8, 2010

Journal Post 3

Oh no i got in trouble . I got into a big fight with that mean man Curley. I hurt him but he got his hand caught in the machine. i know that George is mad at me but he told me to do it. he told me to get him Lennie and thats what i did. My face hurts because he kept socking me in the face but i broke his hand his fighting hand. I wanna run away cause i think i would get me and George kicked out the ranch but i dont wanna mess up anything but the boss just knows and everybody else knows he got his hand caught in the machine. But the good part of today is that i cgot told i can get a pup that i can take care of and show George i can tend the rabbits and make sure i dont kill it. I like my brown and white pup. i hope he doesnt die.

No comments:

Post a Comment